Sunset at the Palms, Negril, Jamaica
Norman Manley Boulevard P.O. Box 118, Negril, Jamaica, West Indies
This Resort is Best For: Single Adults, Couples, Groups & Girlfriend Getaways
This Resort is Rated: 3.5-Stars
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Clothing-optional: No
The intimate all-inclusive Sunset at The Palms features a trendy new design, sumptuously appointed treehouse-style guestrooms, new amenities and lush tropical landscaping. Situated at the edge of Negril’s laid-back, west coast resort area, Sunset at The Palms offers a chic and serene atmosphere, ideal for couples, families and friends seeking an affordable island getaway. Unique restaurants serving delicious cuisine, a relaxing spa, a swim-up bar, nightly entertainment and a lovely stretch of private beach located just across the street perfect for swimming, snorkeling and an array of water sports make Sunset at The Palms a tremendous value that delivers the best of Jamaica’s hospitality and charm.
Please Note: Sunset at the Palms will be featured as on Adults Only Resort effective for travel December 24, 2013 onward. Reservations will be accepted using the Jamaican legal defined age of adults as 18 years and older. In addition to the the Adults Only feature, December 24, 2013 will also bring New Features and Special Offerings, such as:
- Complimentary Internet in Guestrooms
- Upgraded guestroom amenities
- Robes & Slippers in guestrooms
- Refrigerator in room stocked daily with bottled water, soft drinks and local beer
- Addition of Premium Brands to the three all inclusive bars
- Chef’s Table “In the Bush” dining available for select nights per week, featuring authentic local cuisines, and produce from the hotel’s gardens, hosted by their celebrity Chef. Dinner Reservations required.
- Afternoon mimosa hour, before dinner service
- Upgraded Private Beach facilities with chic cabanas, chaise lounges, beach huts and open-air massage areas
- Addition of Romantic hideaways through the tropical gardens with cabanas, hammocks.
- Complimentary vouchers available for your shopping pleasure and entertainment activities.
Wedding and Honeymoon Packages:
A perfect setting for an intimate and romantic wedding and honeymoon.
Beautiful Asian-inspired, treehouse-style cabins are chic, breezy and perfect for intimacy and serenity. Free wedding package available with 7nt stay in Treetop One Bedroom Suite. See WEDDING tab for details.
Sunset at the Palms Resort will increase their room inventory to 85 treetop deluxe rooms, including three treetop one-bedroom suites, winter 2012. This chic hideaway is the ideal spot for romantics for a weekend getaway or a destination wedding. Exotic “tree house-style” guestrooms sit on stilts scattered throughout the 10-acre tropical garden, bordering the Negril Royal Palm Preserve.
Award & Accolades
- Sunset at the Palms Resort, Negril, has been nominated by the World Travel Awards for:
- – 2012 Caribbean’s Leading Boutique Hotel
- – 2012 Jamaica’s Leading Boutique Hotel
- The World Travel Awards was launched in 1993 to acknowledge and recognize excellence in the world’s travel and tourism industry.