PONANT Yacht Cruises and Expeditions
Embark for a luxury cruise aboard one of our PONANT ships and live the experience of a truly exceptional sea voyage with a difference. PONANT offers you the promise of unforgettable moments aboard our compact and intimately sized cruise yachts, all of which sail under the French flag. Discover the innovatively designed cruise ship Le Boréal and its three sister vessels: L’Austral, Le Soléal and Le Lyrial. Experience the Le Ponant, our famous three-masted ship, with its 32 cabins, each combining traditional authenticity with comfortable conviviality; and enjoy the pleasures of the Le Lapérouse, a technologically cutting edge cruise ship, the first of the PONANT Explorers series.
For 30 years now, our luxury ships have been stopping at both famous, well-known ports of call and secret, hidden-away anchorages accessible only to low-capacity boats. The number one high-end polar cruise operator, we offer a range of discovery expeditions to the majestic landscapes of the Far North and the Arctic, sunny excursions to the heart of the Mediterranean, sea voyages along Celtic coasts and beautiful getaways to the secret islands of the Pacific.
We also operate themed cruises offering unforgettable experiences for passionate devotees of specialist interests. Allow yourself to be tempted by one of our gastronomic cruises featuring cookery workshops hosted by renowned chefs, a golf cruise around the Caribbean or the Mediterranean with sea views, or enjoy the opportunity to visit exceptional locations on one of our many expedition cruises. Discover multi-faceted continents and forgotten lands endowed with natural treasures while enjoying the refined atmosphere and comfort of life onboard.
Combining wonderful itineraries with five-star hotel service, our exceptional cruises à la française have been designed and conceived to deliver quality and excellence through an unprecedented sailing experience founded on the key concepts of discretion, refinement, and the simple art of living à la française.
Why travel with La Compagnie du Ponant?
- The fleet of 6 vessels allows for choice. Le Ponant: 32 staterooms, a refined and efficient three-masted sailing yacht. Le Levant: 45 staterooms, a sleek thoroughbred private yacht. Le Diamant: 113 staterooms, get carried away onboard this expedition ship. Entering service in 2012/2013 two new state of the art ships Le Boréal and L’Austral: 132 staterooms and suites vessels offering a range of new itineraries.
- We offer chic cruising without the crowds, experience the comfort of a private cruise onboard vessels of an intimate size: exclusive to between 64 to 226 guests.
- Interiors are elegant and uncluttered, delight in the fun and casual elegance onboard without the formalities.
- Discover exceptional sites and come closed to landscapes so often inaccessible to large ships.
- The french registry allows us to visit destinations often not visited by other lines including Cuba and Libya.
- Enjoy onboard seminars with international experts, passionate about their subjects, giving a further dimension to the sights you see.
- Exquisite dining with French and international cuisine, with complimentary wines included at lunch and dinner.
- Crew members, all versed in elegant discretion, will see to it that you enjoy a welcome that will make your cruise a unique experience.
- We offer an alternative to many other traditional cruise line, discover with French chic and elegance.
Many extras included: all meals while onboard, mineral water, tea, coffee, wines served during lunch and dinner, evening entertainment and events, baggage handling from pier to ship and vice versa.
More Links to Follow:
- Cruise Vacations
- Avalon Waterways – Exotic River Cruises
- Azamara Club Cruises – Luxury Cruise Experiences
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruises – Luxury Cruise Vacations
- Compagnie du Ponant – Luxury Small Ship Cruises
- Cruises for Singles
- Crystal Cruises – Luxury Cruise Vacations
- Desire Cruises
- Disney Cruise Line
- Exciting Theme Cruises
- Frequently Asked Questions about Cruising
- Holland America Line
- MSC Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Oceania Cruises – Luxury Cruise Vacations
- Paul Gauguin Luxury Cruises – South Pacific Cruise Vacations
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Royal Caribbean Cruises
- SeaDream Yacht Club
- Silversea Cruises
- Temptation Cruises
- U by Uniworld
- Uniworld Cruises – Great River Cruises
- Viking River Cruises
- Virgin Voyages
- Windstar Cruises – Exotic Small Ship Cruises
- Adults-only Escorted and Guided Tours
- Clothing-Optional Resorts
- Top Clothing Optional Resorts
- Adults-only All Inclusive Vacations
- Adults-only Resorts
- Adults-only Vacations & Clothing Optional Vacations
- Singles Vacations
- All Inclusive Resorts
- Caribbean All-Inclusive Vacations by Sandals
- Sandals Resorts