MSC Cruises Cruises
MSC Cruises is a Swiss-based, global cruise company with headquarters in Geneva. It is the world’s largest privately-owned cruise company with a fleet of 12 cruise ships, and the fastest growing cruise line in the industry.
MSC is known for its Mediterranean Style Cruising and having some of the most ultramodern ships at sea. Highlights of MSC’s state-of-the-art ships include world-class entertainment, authentic Mediterranean-style dining, stylish bars and lounges, and Balinese style massages designed exclusively for MSC guests. MSC’s four “Fantasia” class ships — the youngest and most modern vessels in the line’s fleet — feature the MSC Yacht Club, an all-inclusive private VIP club level with personal butler and 24-hour concierge services.
MSC’s itineraries offer guests an opportunity to explore destinations around the world. The fleet cruises year-round in the Mediterranean and Caribbean. Seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, French Antilles, South America, southern Africa, as well as Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Oman.
What Makes MSC Cruises So Special?
- The fastest growing cruise line in the world.
- A sophisticated atmosphere, complete with impeccable décor and cleanliness
- Mediterranean and regional cuisine, freshly prepared.
- Outstanding onboard entertainment.
- Ship-within-a-ship area, MSC Yacht Club, complete with Butler service, private restaurant, lounges and pool, and complimentary beverages, including select beers, wines, and spirits.
- Kids 12 and under sail free and those aged 13-17 sail at a significantly reduced rate
- Partnerships with best in class brands such as LEGO, Eataly, Segafredo, Venchi, and Chicco
- A wide variety of embarkation ports from which to choose.
- MSC’s newest ships are ECO SHIPS.
- MSC was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship.
- Superior travel agent commission structure.
More Links to Follow:
- Cruise Vacations
- Avalon Waterways – Exotic River Cruises
- Azamara Club Cruises – Luxury Cruise Experiences
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruises – Luxury Cruise Vacations
- Compagnie du Ponant – Luxury Small Ship Cruises
- Cruises for Singles
- Crystal Cruises – Luxury Cruise Vacations
- Desire Cruises
- Disney Cruise Line
- Exciting Theme Cruises
- Frequently Asked Questions about Cruising
- Holland America Line
- MSC Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Oceania Cruises – Luxury Cruise Vacations
- Paul Gauguin Luxury Cruises – South Pacific Cruise Vacations
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Royal Caribbean Cruises
- SeaDream Yacht Club
- Silversea Cruises
- Temptation Cruises
- U by Uniworld
- Uniworld Cruises – Great River Cruises
- Viking River Cruises
- Virgin Voyages
- Windstar Cruises – Exotic Small Ship Cruises
- Adults-only Escorted and Guided Tours
- Clothing-Optional Resorts
- Top Clothing Optional Resorts
- Adults-only All Inclusive Vacations
- Adults-only Resorts
- Adults-only Vacations & Clothing Optional Vacations
- Singles Vacations
- All Inclusive Resorts
- Caribbean All-Inclusive Vacations by Sandals
- Sandals Resorts