Opening soon, Armar House is our brand new All-Inclusive Resort located in front of La Isla Shopping Center and the ever vibrant beaches of Cancun, close to some of the most alluring and exciting destinations in the area. Our promise? Make you experience a bold and breathtaking escape. Hit the scene and experience Mayan culture by exploring nearby archaeological sites or cenotes – underground swimming holes – full of mystery and fascination. An alternate escape route is found by night time, when epic parties come alive at lively clubs and bars. Indulge yourself in expertly curated meals, therapeutic Spa treatments and top workouts. Planning a meeting? We got you covered. We offer a 12,000 sq feet space for all kinds of events, perfect for business conferences or destination weddings. Make your escape plan at Armar House and just kick back and soak up the Cancun vibes in great fashion, we´ll take care of the rest.
- Breath in Cancun´s air and enjoy its white-sand beaches, while taking in stunning ocean views.
- Our hotel is located only 20 minutes away from the airport.
- Enjoy a delicious all-inclusive dining experience at Armar House.
Located in Cancun (Zona Hotelera), Armar House – All-Inclusive is within a 15-minute walk of La Isla Shopping Mall and Cancun Interactive Aquarium. This 4.5-star property is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Chac Mool Beach and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Cancun Convention Center.
Transform your travels into a bold and breathtaking escape. Spend your all-inclusive vacation here and enjoy perks like free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast, a coffee espresso maker, tea kettle, and a host of other amenities at our eclectic Mexican-inspired accommodations. Make yourself at home in one of the 676 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring free minibar items and Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. This property also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at Botanico, one of the property’s 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the beach bar or one of 4 bars/lounges, or 2 swim-up bars. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Social Market
Encounter a great variety of international food at our Social Market´s buffet. Plus, live cooking stations are featured in great fashion.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +52 998 881 2500
This beautiful outdoors restaurant offers delicious food and a fun and relaxing Mexican environment. Meet and mingle over Mexican cocktails, while taking in amazing pool and ocean views.
Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +52 998 881 2500
Have a little taste of modern Asian cuisine, from Japanese to Thai, expectations are fully met at Botanico.
Open for dinner Dress code: Smart Casual Phone: +52 998 881 2500
Beauty and attention to detail featuring Champagne Décor are found throughout our lobby lounge. Enjoy both classic and modern drinks at Champagne Bar.
Unwind and relax at the AH Bar, where you can enjoy both classic and modern cocktails.
Grab a delicious snack from cookies to sandwiches, or enjoy a hot espresso on the go at our Coffee Corner.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Cancun? This property has facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the property prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.26 per accommodation, per night
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
CUN – Cancun International Airport