Paul Gauguin Cruises
At the turn of the century, impressionist Paul Gauguin traveled to the tropical shores of French Polynesia to create some of his most renowned masterpieces. Today his namesake, the m/s Paul Gauguin, transports you to the same romantic Tahitian vacation paradise-to explore, experience and escape. With the freedom to discover the exotic ports of the South Pacific without limitation, your cruise aboard m/s Paul Gauguin will fulfill your every dream and expectation.
Designed specifically to glide through the shallow seas of the South Pacific, The Gauguin is the flagship of Paul Gauguin Cruises and a small-ship cruiser’s dream. She delivers travelers to intimate ports inaccessible to larger cruise ships, all the while providing an onboard experience that is nothing short of luxurious. Guests aboard our luxury cruises enjoy spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, three dining venues, an extensive spa, and five-star service. Life onboard also reflects the beauty and rich cultural heritage of the islands she calls upon, with a warm, friendly feel, informal setting, and even a beloved troupe of Gauguines and Gauguins—local Tahitians who serve as cruise staff, entertainers, and storytellers.
Paul Gauguin Cruises is proud to offer an extraordinary value in luxury cruising, thanks to our all-inclusive pricing. Spend more time enjoying your cruise vacation and less time worrying about every little detail when it’s all been taken care of—from gourmet dining to onboard gratuities, and so much more.
When you travel on board The Gauguin, you’ll enjoy:
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles or San Francisco*
- Round trip airport/pier transfers*
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment, including our troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
- Presentations by onboard experts, and select sailings feature guest hosts
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
- Watersports, including complimentary kayaking and paddle boarding from our marina or destination beaches
- Use of our secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora where you can enjoy volleyball and snorkeling (on select voyages)
- A day on our private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality (on select voyages)
*Unless pricing specifically states it is cruise-only. Included airfare from Los Angeles or San Francisco is subject to availability and applies to the first and second guest in the stateroom only. San Francisco airfare is applicable for flights to/from Papeete only.
Moana Explorer Program
Exciting South Pacific Discovery for Kids & Families
The South Pacific is a dream destination—and aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin, it’s also a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for your family to strengthen bonds and create memories you’ll cherish forever, through our Moana Explorer program.
Offered in partnership with Te mana o te moana, a South Pacific marine education and conservation foundation, this exciting new program invites children and teens, ages 7-15, to discover and value the natural wonders of this breathtaking part of the world through hands-on, interactive learning.
Every day of the voyage, there is a combination of naturalist-led island and/or beach excursions, science activities, crafts, games, and other adventures. Depending on their itinerary, your children might learn about underwater life through board games, create natural jewelry, conduct water experiments, go on a treasure hunt, enjoy water games in the onboard pool, go stargazing, design their own Polynesian tattoo, and more.
Best of all, there is no fee* for this special family program! It’s all part of Paul Gauguin Cruises’ extraordinary all-inclusive value.
Please note: The Moana Explorer program is available on summer and holiday sailings, and must be reserved at the time of booking. *Certain itineraries may offer additional activities for a small fee. These will need to be requested onboard. Program offered in English and French.
Savings up to $1,900 per person
That’s on top of our 50% off brochure fares plus included roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles or San Francisco.*
The holidays are time for relaxation with friends and family. What better way to relax with your loved ones than on a beach in the South Pacific? Our Moana Explorers Family Program is also available on these sailings. Special single traveler offer available now. Call reservations for details. Space is limited, so act now!